From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 16:23:54 -0500
Well, so much for trying to be an uberminch!  Thought I could go about my
normal schedule while getting over the flu.  WRONG!  Been in bed for two
days straight with chills and fever.  Anybody ever tried to convince two
ferrets that the onset of the shivers did not signal the beginning of
playtime?  Makes for some interseting dreams when the fever sets in again.

Anyway, just wanted to send a big 'Thank Ya'll" for all the birthday and
Christmas cards, e-mails and wishes.

Thanks also for the subscriptions and submissions to the PML. The next issue
should be ready in a week or two.

For the moment, I'm going to concentrate my efforts on getting over the flu
and on having the best danged Christmas that Tater, Odie, Mee Maw and I have
ever had.

Many much loves and holiday wishes.

Paw Paw

PS: Just a reminder.  All mail for the PML should go to [log in to unmask]
All other mail should go to the address shown above.