From:
Kristine Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:14:50 -0400
>He has found that the ferrets that have a diet of a ferret food called
>Kaytee gives the ferret a very soft, shinny, healthy coat and a very
>healthy weight.  He also stated he has no personal interest in the Kaytee
>Company.  I mentioned that I thought Totally Ferret was the most complete
>food anyone could purchase for their fert.  < *snip*>

Recently I went to the local Pet store to buy my fert his usual Totally
Ferret, and to my dismay, they were out (as in no longer stocking it).  So I
was forced to run to Petsmart and buy the Kaytee Ferret diet.  I have never
really been to fond of Kaytee, I had always regarded them as a lower quality
company.  After some persuasion he finally tried it.  He has been eating
this mixed with a small amount of Iams for 3 months, and his coat seems
glossier, he has a perfect weight and his stools have been firmer (no..I
don't work for Kaytee :) ).  I would love to hear if anyone else has had any
experience with this either.  BYE!!~!~

Kristine and the Fert and the Zoo