From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 00:20:37 -0400
I warned you.... I was going to nag about the Sacramento Rally.... For those
non-CA residents, you know how important this is to you as well.

Californians have to make a strong showing at the Rally on the Capitol steps
8AM, May 14 in Sacramento.  We have to show the legislaturers as well as the
Fish and Game Commission we are not going anywhwere, we are increasingly
coming out of the closet, and WE WANT FERRETS LEGAL IN THIS STATE!

I got my poster boards today, and will be making signs later.  I am making
signs to go on my car as well, along with my HUGE green ribbon.....

To those few who finally asked for flyers, you should have them any
minute.... To Those who keep forgetting to ask....
ASK!!!!!!!!!!  Let's get the word out.....

See you Tues.....

CDFA1

May 14th, 1996 Freedom for Ferrets in CA day......