From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 00:26:20 EST
Hi,
We got the new boy here safe and sound.  The trip went nice and smooth!
Not a lot to look at though.  It took about 5hrs round trip and all I
really saw was dead wheat fields..LOL

When we got the big guy, he was pulled from a tiny tiny cage.  His travel
crate I had for him was bigger then the cage he was in.  He now has a
huge cage all for himself.  His spleen is huge and he is adrenal, he is
overweight and has little to no muscle tone.  He gets to go to the vet
and get checked and have surgery on Thursday.

If you would like a picture of the new guy just let us know!  Here is the
address to bid on a 7pc bedding set to help the little guy and his rescue
& medical cost's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2356342718
eBay item 2356342718 (Ends Nov-04-03 12:02:57 PST) -
7 pc ferret bedding & toy set 4 FROS

For those of you who would like to help with "new boys" fund.  we have
paypal @ [log in to unmask]  Or checks made to "Mt. Empire vet clinic."
And sent to us at below address.  Thanks to everyone who has helping in
the rescue of the new boy.  Please feel free to crosspost

TRACY MARCH
FERRET RESCUE OF SPOKANE & SPOKANE COUNTY
1 W. Montgomery RD.
Deer Park, WA. 99006
www.ferretrescueofspokane.org
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html