From:
FuzzieDad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:20:26 -0500
Hi folks,

I am trying to help Jessica, who just got Rikita from the show in Columbus.
Her vet is moving and she doesn't know of another in her area.  There are
two really good ones here in Peoria, but that is a little over an hour
drive.  It won't do in an emergency.

So does anyone know of a GOOD ferret knowledgeable vet in or near
Springfield Illinois?  If so could you please send me or Jessica the
information via email?  [log in to unmask] or

Thanks in advance for your help.

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furrys
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte