From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 20:21:42 EDT
I read the post from the person who is fed up with AMC, regretfully I have
heard this same type of story several times before from others.  As you are
in Jersey City, I would strongly recommend Dr. Paul Kim at the Ridgefield
Park Animal Hospital.  The number is 201-814-0095.  I have been using Dr.
Kim for almost everything for the past few years, and he is wonderful.  Not
only are his prices much more realistic than many other vets, he is a truly
brilliant vet who has an obvious love for ferrets.  Several of his staff
own ferrets as pets as well.  Once you are an established patient he has no
problem with your paying larger bills over time, and would never refuse to
see an emergency.

Please let him know I referred you :-)

Anne Ryan