From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 23:10:44 EST
I took Lilly to the doctor this afternoon at 4.  The vet said the hair loss
on Lilly's shoulder blades was probably caused by a flea.  He checked her
and did find a few flea eggs.  I skipped the Advantage treatment last month
because I had extra expenses with Bailey and Elle moving in.  It had been
60 days since Lilly's last treatment.  I treated all four today for fleas
and heartgard.  I feel so much better.  The vet also prescribed a cream for
Lilly in case it was itching.

Thanks to several people on the FML that discussed this with me today.  It
is nice to have people to ask questions to.  The suggestions made me go to
the vet and now we are all relieved.  A special thanks to my Ferret Good
Mother.

Millie, I will respect your decision to keep Easy Off at home.  Maybe one
day you will supervise a visit between Oscar and Easy Off in your neck of
the woods.  The bayou can be a very romantic place if you know the right
cypress tree to park under.

God bless the people on the FML today that lost their babies.  To the
newlywed that lost two, I will say a special prayer for you.  What a sad
way to start your new relationship with your husband.  I hope everything
works out.  Keep us posted.

Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Bailey and Elle