From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:54:04 -0400
Wolfy makes a GREAT suggestion about Wal-Mart gift cards for Lori
for the essentials like paper towels and garbage bags. Can we get a
confirmation from Cindy that Wal-Mart is convenient to the shelter or
if not send us the name of a large chain retailer or supermarket chain
close by for the essentials? Is so easy to send a gift card off in the
mail - this is a GREAT idea!

I am floored by the number of private people that are not only donating
"stuff" and money but those that are donating "all their profits" to
the rescue effort. I can only encourage people to shop with these
vendors in addition to making donations to Lori--- who doesn't need
an excuse for more ferret novelties and bedding?

I am also amazed at the kindness of the people on the FML - ofcourse
there will be flames and questions but overall everyone is so
supportive its nice to know that as a group we can make a difference.

Regards,
Kristeen - NJ