From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:09:19 -0500
On Jan. 6 Peter wrote about his fuzzies not being as affectionate as
others' seem to be.

I kind of have that problem as well.  Although I can tell mine love me
because they come up to me and crawl all over me.  They are never wanting
to sit in my lap or just hang with me.  I too give my ferrets a very loving
life.

Any pointers would definitely help those of us with not so lap-like
ferrets.  Or, could it be that we are misinterpreting their actions.  Maybe
what you see as affection I don't?  Just reaching.

Also, I have a 2 yr. female albino, Roxie, who is going to undergo adrenal
surgery next Wednesday night.  This is my first and of course I am nervous
about the surgery, she only weights approx.  625 grams, and I have to stay
home and provide post-op care the next day.  I've never done that before.

Any pointers there would help too.

Dona
Ollie, Zoe, Roxie (Mom, where's my sweater, I'm cold), Caesar, Zeke, Luke,
Sadie, Panda Boy & Moe

Dona
Ollie, Zoe, Roxie,