From:
Daniel Durnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:18:10 -0400
Hi,
I would so much love to own a ferret, I have had experience with cats, dogs,
rabbits, horses, and hedgehogs.  But for some reason, my mom thinks that
ferrets are stupid, ugly rats, and I know this is untrue, I just need her
to see that!I need to know all that you guys know about care, grooming,
behavior, training, and personality if you please..... I also could use the
information on what to get for him/her, you know what they like.... PLEASE
help me out, I've wanted a ferret for six years and I haven't gotten one,
but I think, with your help, maybe, just maybe, I might be able to get
one!!!!!

Thanks,
Yours truly,
Jennifer