From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 05:23:26 -0700
Ok guys, I know this is off topic, but I wanted to ask for your help.

Katherine, my baby daughter, is in a Cute Baby photo contest at:

http://www.babiesonline.com/babycontest/votedo.asp

Her name is Katherine Alexis Rotert and you will find her on Page 19.
You can vote for her once a day for 7 days.  If she wins this portion of
the contest, she will win five gift certificates of varying amounts to
some online retailers and she will compete in the grand prize competition
the last week of the month.  If she wins that portion, it is a $50 gift
certificate to an online store and a portrait.

Here's what I am thinking.  If she wins with help from you folks, at
least three of the preliminary prizes, or the use of them, will be
raffled off with the money going to SOS.  (This is how I'm making
this on-topic...)  So Please!!  Vote daily!

Of course, if you don't think Katherine is the cutest, (HOW could you
now?) then vote for whichever picture you like the best.  But really,
I'm SURE that she is the cutest at least on page 19!!

Melissa Rotert
Mira, Robin, Samurai and O'Dell
Missing Booboo, Cael, Tasha and Nietzsche always