From:
Detroit-Redwings-Nut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:42:14 -0500
Well if you could check on Jimbo and make sure he is ok, we would greatly
appreciate it.  We had to help Jimbo cross the bridge two weeks ago
because he had cancer.  He fought to live but in the end, he looked to
me to end his pain for him.  With the help of a wonderful vet, he died
peacefully in my arms.  We worry about him though as he left his brother
Max behind and they were very close and Max misses him very much.  I am
sure he would appreciate a special friend right now, so when you see him,
tell him how much we love and miss him.

Chris and
Max, Fozzie, Hershey and RC