From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:07:58 EDT
A few days ago, my sister called me about a ferret they got in at PAWS (she
works there.)  She says she is really sweet & I believe she will be up for
adoption soon.  Her name is Sally, she was found by the side of the road
with a rubber band around her tail.  Someone tried to bob her tail!!!
There was a lump on her tail the size of a walnut!  They had to amputate &
she is recovering now.  She has about 1 1/2 inches of her tail left & that
is shaved so my sister says she looks like a little rat!  I have not had
the chance to meet her yet, but I will try to get down to there soon.  If
there is anybody in the Seattle, WA area who would like a really loving
little girl, check her out at PAWS in Lynnwood.  She really deserves a
loving ferret-knowledgeable home!  Let me know if you adopt her!

Corynne

PS... they saved the tail in case they ever find out who did this so they
can bring charges against them!