From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:56:14 -0700
Good day. I lurk a lot, learn a lot, but rarely post. Has anyone ever
used the pheromone "Pet Ease" with ferrets? My friend has had terrific
success with her cats. She uses both the diffuser and the spray,
whichever is appropriate at the time. I have one little rascal who
is very aggressive with a new ferret but never with her cage mate. To
make matters worse, the newbie came from a bad situation as an only
ferret and I don't think she has ever even seen another ferret. I have
them separated, but would like to gradually get them together. I am
pretty experienced with ferrets but have never had quite such a nasty
experience. The aggressive little girl has never bitten a person and
is very sweet and almost cuddley otherwise. She is only two years old
and shows no other signs of adrenal disease.

Advice?

Shirley