Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:02:28 -0800
Hi all
Things have been kinda slow up til now.  Oh well things are like dat
sometimes.

A little girl came in named Peanut.  She said she didn't like strangers and
I said I wasn't a stranger dat I waz Sandee.  Everyone knew Sandee.  I gave
her da tour of da place and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She
went over and ate a little off of da Fruit Bar.  She then headed off to
Dirt Mountain where she said she waz going to dig herself a den to live in
and store all her goodies.  She said she really don't socialize much.  I
went by later and she waz buzy working on it.  I went and got a few of my
friends dat like to dig and took them over there and they were giving her
a hand.  Things were kinda tense for a while but they soon won her over.
They will finish dat den in no time.  She said to send her luv and lots of
hugs and kisses to her mommy.

Another little girl named Weezie came in later.  I gave her da tour of da
place and showed her all da sites and attractions.  She visited da Fruit
Bar for a little while and then headed over to da Ferretvite Festival to
lap up a bunch of ferretvite and dance da day away.  She danced with
everyone there and seemed to make friends with ease.  You said dat her
uncle and aunt would take care of her.  I will have to try to get a message
over da bridge and see if they will come for her.  Then if she goes with
them she will cross over.  If she does not or they don't come over she
will have to wait for you.  But da wait is not dat bad.  There are lots of
things to do.  She closed da festival and then headed over to Hammock Haven
to pick out a hammock and take a little nap.  She said to tell her mommie
she luved her and send lots of kisses her way.

Speaking of a nap dat sounds real good.  I think I will try it.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee