From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:31:43 EDT
The Saint Patrick's Day Card Exchange is officially over. We had 21
people participate. Totally Ferret offered to donate 1 pound of kibble
for everyone person that signed up. When I told them the number they
rounded it out to 30 pounds of kibble to be donated to SOS for shelter
ferrets everywhere. Again, thank you Liz and April.

The mail man must think I am very popular with all the cards coming in.
The cards were all great, and some people included goodies. It was like
Christmas in March. You are all very creative people.

Judy Cooke, Angela Dixon, Renee Downs, Ed and Susan Malone, Lariane
Bennet, Kathleen Collins, Cathy Ryan, Marilyn Ledoux, Jeff and Amereta
Julian, Carol Owens, Susie Riddle, Cindi Marsten, Mindy Harvey, Heather
Pittman, Kat Parsons, Ardith Raine, Jennifer Brown, Pat Shaskin, Amy
Fischer, Mark and Debbie Fitzgerald, and myself all participated and
raised $169.00 for SOS.

If you would like to participate in the Easter Card Exchange, it's time
to sign up now. Deadline is March 21. Easter is almost upon us. This
exchange will have a suprise bunny that will land in someones card.
That bunny will earn a special someone a Easter surprize from Totally
Ferret. Email me at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) in
you want to sign up. I can't wait to see the cards everyone comes up
for this exchange.

Thank you,
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html