From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:30:23 -0500
Bootsie has lost a third of her body weight.  Blood work showed low red,
white and hemoglobin.  No physical signs of anything in particular (lumps,
etc).  We have her on vitamins and what ever else I can get her to eat.
Unfortunately she doesn't like Bob's Chicken Gravy so I mix her up some
duck soup that she's not particularly crazy about either.  She is still
eating dry food on her own and drinking.  Think poop is OK, hard to tell
with her being caged with others.  She's a little flimsy in the rear end.
She's 5 or 6 years old.  I want to hear from anyone else who has
experienced this, please let me know.  I've not had her for a year yet and
I'm not ready to give her up to the bridge (especially since I already lost
one this year)!

Thanks!
Mary and The 12 Munchkins