From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:16:25 -0400
Hi All,
No matter what kind of pet you own vaccinate that animal!  Distemper &
rabies are horrible diseases and can be revented.  Every time I take my
ferrets in for a vaccination I get scared that this will be the time that
one of them will have a reaction but I just will not take the chance of
them contracting one of these diseases.

Everywhere you go everyone makes money from what they do including vets!
They wouldnt be in business if they didnt make money.  Yes, I think its
expensive but you must do what you must do to protect your animals.  Any
thing that is necessary I will make sure my ferrets have (including my
dog).  I wouldn't want them to catch a disease that could have been
prevented.

Lisa
 & Sammy, Teddy, Casper and baby Max
 & doberman Hailey