From:
Howard Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 12:31:34 -0500
I would like to second Roger McMillian's comments in defense of Modern
Ferret.  Eric & Mary do a good and conscientious job with their publication,
the graphics are great fun, and in the public eye MFM reflects most
favorably on the ferret community.

To the carpers, I'd like to say this: if it's not your cup of tea, you don't
have to buy it.  But why gratuitously tear down the efforts of people who
are DOING SOMETHING rather than just whining about the publications already
on the market?  In fact, considering MFM's creators are members of this
mailing list, I think they are entitled to more civil treatment than they
have recently received.

Howard Davis
Co-Editor, The Independent Voice