From:
Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:15:20 -0800
Hey there FML'er's!

Just to tell all that have missed this in our region.

Washington State Ferret Association will hold it's first ferret lover's
party in Seattle on Sunday, the 21st at the Loyal Heights Community Center
in Ballard.  Directions?  Please e-mail to [log in to unmask] with your
request.

What will be going on? Well.......

We'll have a photo contest, a silent auction, a guest speaker or two and
numerous games (kissing, longest, shortest, heaviest, lightest, bag escape,
blindfold finders, tube racers, towel races and more!)

Cost is 3 dollars for individual or 5 dollars for the family.  WSFA members
get in free!

A reminder: Do not bring any animals that have had ECE in the last 6 months
and/or any animal that is not current on it's shots (rabies/distemper) or
is currently or recently had a cold/air borne sickness.

Any questions?
Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

===
Take Care
Michael McKinley
Director, Wa.S.F.A.
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/4124
(and Awesome Amy, the Ancient Wonder, Eduardo The
Intense, Tiny Tonya,
The Terrorizer and Fivel, My Fun Lovin' Friend.

If you love what you do, you'll never work another day in your life.