From:
Jo Bolton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:32:32 -0600
I have lurked for about 1 year now.  I read the FML everyday.  I have
finally summoned the courage to ask Sandee to look in on Davis.  He was
my second baby.  I adopted him from KS Ferret Association in 1998.  Soon
after, we found out he had adrenal.  He had his left adrenal removed.
Then a year later he had his right adrenal removed.  Then around May of
2001, we discovered he had insulinoma.  Long story short, we helped him
to cross to the bridge in June of 2001.  To my knowledge, he didn't know
anybody at the bridge, so I'm hoping he isn't lonely.  But Sandee, if you
could check in on him and let him know that his mommy and daddy miss him
greatly and still love and think about him all the time.  His sisters,
Abbey and Sammy, miss him as well.

Thank you,

Jo