From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 21:46:10 -0600
I have a question for those of you who bathe your ferrets once a month, once
every three months, once a year, whatever, anyway, not very often.  For us,
bath time is also nail-trimming and ear cleaning time.  It seems to be
easier to trim their nails when they've softened up some in the water.  So
if you bath your ferrets not very often, when and how do you do the nail
trimming and ear cleaning?  We haven't seemed to have a problem with drying
out their skin, we average a bath every two-three weeks, but maybe we've
just been lucky.

Thanks for any info.

Sara and Kurt and the eight fuzzies (we don't want no stinkin' baths)