From:
K Warniment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 08:22:12 -0500
It was asked . . .
Anybody have any suggestions on where I can get a good-sized cage for him,
preferably in the South Florida area, but if you know of a good place that
will ship it to me, I'm open to suggestions.

I stumbled across a web site from the Northeast Exotic Pet Supply Store, and
it seems like a very good area to think about ordering from.  They have a
number of cages for consideration, and most of the prices don't seem too
bad, plus, there is free shipping and handling in the USA.

The address is http://www2.epix.net/~neeps/

I was just wondering, has anyone else seen this site?  I don't own a ferret,
but I was planning on getting one, and that is why I subscribed to the FML.
Has anyone else ordered from this company and would recommend it?  I thought
about ordering the best cage, but the price is rather high and I don't know
if it is worth it.  If anyone knows, please tell me.  Thanks!  :)

Kelly

Moderator's note: NEEPS "advertised" in the last two FML ad issues.  BIG]