From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:05:56 -0600
Hi everyone,
Finally managed to get caught up on a week and a halves worth of F.M.L.
postings( night school interference ).  Something caught my eye a short
time ago on the list and I've been wanting to get some clarification.  Joan
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your ferret Cherokee.  In your article you
wrote, " She was a nose, hand and toe biter.  She was one of those Canadian
Ferrets.  Not a good attitude.  I wasn't sure how to take this as it sounds
like you were saying that because she was a Canadian Ferret, that this
explains the bad attitude.  I own seven Cdn.  ferts all Manitoba grown.  I
don't want to misinterpret what was written could you please clarify.

On the food issue, a big thanks to Bob C.  Because of you our ferrets are
now enjoying a wide variety of good things to raid the fridge for.  (Don't
laugh our ferrets first objective in life is to come out of the cage and
head straight for the kitchen ).  They now feast on chicken, yogurt,
scrambled eggs, certain fruits, duck soup, and some fish as well as their
regular ferret food.  Then there's Zeus who wakes up from a ferret sleep
coma for anything that smells like food.  Hope you feel lots better soon.
( Try some Duck Soup, You never know ).

To Brat Girl moving to Montreal, check Ferret Central for links to Cdn
ferret sites.  If I get the chance tonight I'll pull it up and let you
know what's available.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective