From:
Janice Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:20:26 EDT
I very seldom post so not many of you know me.  I volunteer at Especially
Ferrets, a rescue shelter in Denver.  I take care of 14 little guys in the
sick room including Koto our wonder boy who came to us paralyzed.  There
are three of us, so someone is there around the clock.  In the past four
days we have received about 15 surrenders.  Surrenders are increasing, but
not adoptions.  The needs are great for Totally Ferret for Show and Active
Ferrets and Totally Ferret for Older Ferrets (all ferrets are on or slowly
changed over to this food) medicine and medical costs.  Koto our paralyzed
wonder boy, Trouble our 10 year old, Mina our 7 & 1/2 year old and many
others who will never leave the shelter are in need of sponsors $10 a month
or $120 a year will pay for their needs and care.  You will receive a photo
and a letter from the ferret you sponsor.  I am posting this because I see
Randy and Gloria going without what they need for the growing number of
ferrets in the shelter.  Randy and Gloria do not know what they have given
to me.  I am disabled and have been mostly home bound for several years.
All the ferrets and Randy and Gloria have given me my life back.  When I
come into the sick room in the mornings little heads pop up from out of
blankets and hammocks happy to see me.  What more could one want.  This is
also a thank you post to Randy and Gloria for their caring and friendship
for me when I needed it most.  I only want to give back to them and the
ferrets something they need, especially the sponsoring of a ferret.
I love them all.

The address is below.

Especially Ferrets Inc.
718 Uvalda Street
Aurora, CO 80111
Phone:(303) 343-6460
mail:[log in to unmask]

warm little kisses from Bandit, Scampy, Spring and their Mommy Jan