Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:16:25 -0800
Dooks to all the fur-kids, hello to the hoomans they own.

A few days ago was a plea from a young lady in Oregon regarding a little
female fert.

I am happy to say that SIERRA (the fert in question) has joined the
Kewlcritter household.  She is a precious sable female with a lot of
energy.  I thnk she will feel right at home with the group when it her
time to join them.

Sierras pet hooman and dad brought her over today.  They brought some of
her goodies as well.  From the way Sierra was held and handled, to their
'good-byes', it was evident to me that hooman cares very much for this
little fuzz-butt.

Yeah, Sierra already demonstrated her ability to tip a food dish, dig all
the litter out of the pan, and eyed the fer-kat with that "Ooooooo a new
play toy !" look And she's only been here 30 minutes.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Tootsie~
Peabody~Sasquatch~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
New Kid - SIERRA ("Quarantine?  Never mind that, I want to torment the
                   cat !!")
Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Christina~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~Willie~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.