From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:54:58 -0700
Just wanted to say "bye for now" as my last day of work is tomorrow and I'm
having surgery on Thursday morning.  Thanks again Auntie Mo for looking
after Sydnie, sure do miss her.  I'm going to miss all the funny and
heartfelt stories for the next little while.  I hope to be back in my
office by the end of November.  (OK, maybe part-time) The surgeon says I'll
probably be off 6-8 weeks.  Ha, we'll see, I'm a pretty tough old cookie
and want to get back into shape real soon.  Heck, I bought a ski pass for
Sunshine (Banff) this year.  I want to be on the slopes no later than
January 1!  Best wishes to all, and my prayers and thoughts go out to all
of you with sick little fuzzies.

Dooks and hugs,
Carrie, Sydnie & Toby
Calgary, Alberta