Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:10:36 -0500
The New Year has started and the New 14 Valentine patterns are now in-
some are limited - be the first to get best choice.

You can order Custom or view our Ready made category for fast delivery.
Check out my latest Designed item- The Carrier Snuggie Cover for Barn
style Ferret & Critter carriers.

We have everything from a hammock - up to full 16 pc sets & More ..
Plus our bedding fits all cages (with exception to Ferret Nation &
Critter Nation designated sets).

Our 16 pc full Cage dressage fits all double unit Ferret Nation &
Critter Nation cages so you can Beautify & upgrade your ferret's home
with our High Quality bedding products! We continue to give all our
Ferret friends our 15 % discount by using Coupon Code go15 at Checkout.
***** No need to put your private phone number in- Just use 7 ZERO's
and you will be on your way..

I have always strived hard to Handcraft the best quality Products at
the best possible price for outstanding items with over a Decade of
sewing experience. Little Feet Ferret Bedding will not settle for a
lesser grade for our deserving Clientele ! ... That's our Mission.

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for the
Many Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a
permanent Loving Home and continue to Donate our Quality bedding sets
to help other shelters with fundraising.

check us out today-

Rose & The Weasels
We appreciate you!
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org