From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 07:05:32 -0700
Thank you Bonnie for all the info. I know firsthand all those long
hours of hard work you personally and single-handedly put into dealing
with the CDFG (that's CALIFORNIA Department of Fish and Game for those
outside of California). I know all the bullshit she was required when
dealing with these guys. the certainly did not make it easy for her
but she pursued over and over again until they ran out of obstacles
to through in her path.

She was a bit 'condensed' in her post, but then it was just to let
people in CA (California) know what is up and that she would be willing
(even though she does not live in CA (California) and is very busy with
her own ferret shelter) to help anyone who lives in CA (California)
with ALL the needed info if they qualify and want to put in a whole lot
of work into this. At that time, ALL the information will be spelled
out.

Bonnie has done a first-rate, quality job when she pursued this
endeavor and won. No one else can say that they did it. I know I can't.
She deserves a big 'Thank You' for all the ferret lives she has helped
and/or saved. Thank you Bonnie from the bottom of my heart!!!

As this is a CA (California) thing addressed to Californians, I think
it is appropriate to use CA to mean California and not another country
that would not be able to get a CA (California) Fish and Games permit.
Let's not try to insult the person who has done great good for the
ferret community. There is just too much of this 'bullying' here on
the FML. Our concern is for the ferrets, not out egos.

Thanks again Bonnie, Love You!
Deva