From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:26:51 EST
Come on guys!  Sign up!  I can't tell you how much fun these exhanges
are.  You don't even have to have money, a printer to make a card, or
anything .... you can go buy a 2.50 box of cards at kmart.  Or you can
make your own things by hand.  You can do anything.  We all think up
all sorts of ideas and everything is "okay" whether you go all out, do
something fast and easy, go cheap, or expensive.  It's all okay.  Its so
much fun seeing what you get from friends on the fml as well as get to
know other FML'er a tiny bit better that you otherwise wouldn't know.
In fact getting cards from people other than familiar people is really
nice.  The fun is just getting the envelope in the mail. :)

If you've never done this, xmas is the perfect time to sign up and
try it!

Wolfy