From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:24:14 -0500
This was so cute I had to share.

Burglar loves to get on the dinningroom table and push what ever might be
just laying around up there.  Well, we bought one of those little Christmas
trees that the eyes go around in a circle and it has a mouth that moves,
lights that flash and sings Jingle Bells.  It starts when you clap your
hands or sometimes when you touch it making a sound.  Burglar was busy
pushing things from the table and when he got to the tree he nosed around
and tryed to push it off.  Then to Burglar's surprise the tree started to
move and sing the song.  Let me tell you that I have never seen Burglar
move so fast!  He ran and jumped off the table and going so fast his body
had trouble keeping up with his feet.  He ran behind the couch and slowly
peeked out to see if the tree was still after him.  I wonder if he will be
back up on the table again any time soon.

Thought I would share a funny story instead of the sad ones we read so many
of and cry over.

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and ate so much.

Love and Fuzzie Kisses
Penny and Burlgar.