From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:31:52 PST
Hi, the other night Hubby put the ferrets in the cage for the night, as
usual we heard the little noise from them, this is my bed, etc.  Which I
didn't think anything of, next morning I open the cage for the ferrets to
get and then Misty rattled her cage to get out and to my surprise, it was
Otis, thought you and Misty slept together, but no Misty, she was in with
the other ferrets, she slept in there the following night and again last
night.  We had her only since Sept, she was the only ferret before she came
to live with us.  So I am hoping Misty will be more playful with the others
now.  I know we left the 5 ferrets home in August and neighbor came in took
care of them 2x day, when we got home they were all sleeping together.  So
it adoes take some time to work things out and it is worth it too.  *S*

Thank you for the Shelters list, I will be printing it up so I have it.

Marie, Jim
Bandit (come on Misty you can sleep with the Queen)
Tazz (well, if I have to let you in here, okay)
Misty (Hey, am I one of the gang yet?)
Otis (I had the cage all to myself *S*)
Stover (Hey, Mommie, I wanna be held and loved)
Kodiak (I like being held now, for a few minutes, I gave Mommie her
first kiss since I came to live with them in May)