From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:44:58 -0700
I'm thrilled to announce a brand new ferret club: The Ferret Association of
Greater Vancouver.

We're planning fun events for ferrets and ferret owners, starting with our
first ferret party on June 22nd in Vancouver.  If any of you live in our
area (or will be visiting then) and would like to come, drop me a note and
I'll give you directions.

In addition to fun social events, the Ferret Association of Greater
Vancouver will be working hard on advocacy and public education issues in
order to make life better for ferrets.

Membership is $20.00 per year for Canadian residents, or 25.00 US for those
in the USA.  Members receive six issues of our newsletter per year... the
first issue was mailed a couple of days ago, and we're already working on
issue number two.  If you want more details regarding membership, please
send me a note.

I know that several of you have web pages which list regional resources for
ferret owners. If you would like to include links to information for
Vancouver ferret owners, please add:

        Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver
        http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/fagv/

        The Vancouver Ferret FAQ
        http://www2.portal.ca/~cmc/ferrets/info/vanfaq.htm

Thanks!

cmc
--
Christine Code                     We shall find peace.
Vancouver, CANADA                  We shall hear the angels,