From:
Lisa Galarneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:52:37 -0800
Dear bridge greeters,

Despite our hopes and prayers Frank will not be spending another
Christmas with us. His cancer has advanced to the point where eating
his painful to him and he longer has the energy to walk more than a
few feet. Tomorrow I will see him safely on his way to the bridge.

Please watch for him - Frank is very curious and loves to explore - if
there is mischief to be found or scrapes to get into along the way he
will manage to find them!

Round up his friends to meet him - he'll be sad to leave his very best
friend Margaret behind so make sure Toby, Taz and Wiley are waiting.
He's bound to say hello to Taz by sticking his butt in her face -
she'll scream at him but once the fuss and bother is over and he's
tired of playing I know he'll be welcome in the big fur pile to sleep
and dream sweet dreams.

Be sure to tell him I promise to take good care of Margaret for him
until they can be together again.