From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:14:17 -0400
You can help the kids at FerretWIse adn earn a memortable keepsake by
entering the Ferretstock Pledge A Thon.

Each entrant that raises $50 or more will get a one time issued keepsake
for helping out our kids.

it is easy as pie- just request donors to sponsor a falt donation on your
sign up sheet and mail the sheet and checks in to :

Ferret Wise FerretStock V Pledge  by September 7, 2004

All proxy ( not attending)  entrants and attending entrants will receive
their special reward for helping us continue to help the ferrets via this
fund raising portion of our annual event.

AND If you happen to be the TOP FUNDRAISER you will get other great gifts
for your efforts.  The [ast 2 years the TOP FUNDRAISER for Ferret Wise
was way out in CO!

Roxanne Marker & hubby Ed were creative in their fundraising tactics and
collected pledges, sold pieces of cake etc.

They are busy moving this season so it just may be YOUR TURN to win the
wonderful gifts!

What can you do to help our growing number of elder ferrets-- and also
help us to educate humane workers, owners adn help get better protective
laws in place?

If you would like to enter the Ferrets Pledge for Ferret Wise please
email : [log in to unmask] and request a form via email
attachment.  We will be happy to forward it on and wish you great
success in earning your special 2004 keepsake!  (SHhh it is a nice
SURPRISE! :)