From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:58:32 -0400
Rick wrote:
>Oh yeah, one more think DO NOT PURCHASE THIS FERRET IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA
>WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS.

Hmm...well I don't mean for this to come out as a flame (if it appears to
come out that way), but that's a very unrealistic demand.  How many of us
are psychic and know exactly what's going to happen in our lives for the
next 10 years??

I understand that it upsets you to see abandoned animals, but your posts
are coming across quite holier than thou in my opinion.  You can't blame
folks for things that happen that they never could have predicted.  I do
think people should think things through before they get a ferret (or any
pet), but I would rather have someone give up their ferret when they know
they can no longer take care of it, than make their ferret suffer in their
care.

I realize that I will never convince you to see it my way, and that's quite
alright, but I did feel I needed to get my opinion out in the open.

Holly