From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:00:21 -0400
Hi All:
I am happy to report that our shelter has adopted out 7 fuzzies in the
past week, and a couple more adoptions are in the works.  Thank you so
much to those who responded to our posts!  We've also had offers from
someone wishing to do foster care and a shelter in Maine.  You are all
wonderful, and I knew I could count on the people on this list to help
(we were over capacity with many more waiting to be taken in).  We will
now be able to take in more fuzzies in need of help, and will surely be
full up again soon.

Right now we have 2 single ferrets, both younger, who get along well with
other ferrets if anyone is interested in adoption.  The web site for the
shelter is www.gimmeeshelter.org.

Again, THANK YOU from the humans and fuzzies at Gimmee Shelter.

Leanne (volunteer) and Janice (shelter Mom)