From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:06:16 -0700
The generosity and caring of the people who participate in the card
exchanges continually amazes me!  Just when I thought I was going to get
a break until the Labor Day card exchange, Anna Walker comes up with a
wonderfully brilliant idea!  It's so great, how can we not go for it????

Anna suggested sending thank-you cards to the veterinarians who care for
our ferrets.  This hits very close to my heart as my vet just recently
went above and beyond the call of duty to care for my Tyson.  I know
many of you must feel the same way about your vet as I do about mine!

So.....we are going to send cards to let them know how much we
appreciate them and to thank them for what they do!  If you would like
to participate, you will need to send me the name of your vet.  His
name will be placed on a list with the names of 10-12 other vets.  Your
job will be to send cards to EACH of these vets letting them know we
appreciate them!  Hopefully, everyone will send their cards like they
are supposed to so your vet should receive 10-12 thank you cards!

If you think this is something you'd like to join in on, please let me
know right away.  THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED!!!  We are just sending
thank-you cards!

I am going to try to have the list out by the end of the week!

Again...thank you to Anna for coming up with this wonderful idea!!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!!