Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:36:38 EST
Kris,
I know that you're a very busy person and do the best that you can, I
do web design on the side myself and I know how tough it can be when
you have a family and work. You are a blessing to all of the shelters
and mom's and dad's. You take time out of your busy schedule to help
these babies out. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your time
and dedication to all of the shelters... God Bless you and your family.
I hope you and yours have a Blessed and Merry Christmas...

Bill...