From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:49:05 -0500
I have been able to put the rescue people together with a military
officer that will help find and UCMJ the guilty military person that
so abused this fert.  I did get the same e-mail from mark bethke as he
posted on the FML, but after my reply to him and maybe also after reading
other posts he apologized some to me for his words.  If mark bethke has a
fert, maybe he needs to find a good home for the animal also, Mark is not
in need of court action, just a good counselor and no pets for him.

I am happy to be not only a war veteran for the USA, an Honorably
Discharged NCO, but now mostly to fix a very bad person who carries a
gun in the company of other military people.  God only knows what kind
of stupid thing he may do in the field to our own where he has done such
mindless acts in non stress environments.

THe fert is doing well and is in good hands.  I am personally so very
thankful such a rescue team took possession of that animal and is taking
such good care of it.

Please support your local shelters !!!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo