Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 00:12:33 EDT
I had to buy all new software to get back on-line.  Sorry for any and all
messages I have missed.

Just a BIG thank you to all the people that made the Chicago Ferret Show
the best show I have ever been to.  There were so many priceless volunteers
that made the day possible.  GCFA has so many loyal hardworking people to
keep it going.  And the Raffle Presents!!!!Holy Cow!!!!!!!!  I felt like a
kid in a candy store.  The little girl I was with could not get to sleep
because she was so excited by all she won, and by all the ferrets she got
to hold.

F.A.I.R. had so many goodies for sale that it was mind boggling imagining
Mary bringing ALL those great ferret items in.  I do not ever remember
seeing her with so many goodies.  The other shelters also had raffles with
great gifts, a variety of juicy ferret items,and ferrets from their
shelters to offer for the right person.

We entered all the raffles, and purchased so much from various shelters
that it took 4 car trips to pack it all in.  It was hard not to bring home
a shelter ferret or a big boy fert.  But I have 2 with cancer that don't
need mom thinned out any more than she is with the current zoo.

I could go on and on: the activities were planned very well and timed well,
I thought.  And it was an honor and pleasure to meet so many of you that I
have spoken with via e-mail.

I am beyond tired.  My eyes hurt just to keep them open.  But before I
went to bed, I wanted to thank GOD for the wonderfull people out there
protecting and sheltering and doctoring and nursing so many throw away,
'disposable' ferrets out there.

God Bless all of you.
Thank You .
Lisette