From:
Corinn Lesperance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:34:14 EDT
OK, I'm having a moment, so please forgive me, but for the life of me I
can not remember, should I vaccinate before a rabies shot?  I always do
before a distemper, but I can not remember about rabies.  Thanks everyone.
Oh BTW, Nena, my new baby girl that I got last Friday night has adapted
WONDERFULLY to my home.  I must say, I feel very lucky to have these 3
particular ferrets.  My first 2 boys have been through 3 homes with me in
the 2 years I have had them and have never been stressed out.  They have
always stayed happy and healthy.  They have never had a problem getting
along with other ferrrets and have enjoyed their times at the babysitters.
So, like I said, I feel very lucky to have them, and now that Nena has
adapted so well I feel even luckier.  Sorry, I just had to bragg!

Dooks and and prayers to all the sick (and healthy!) fuzzies!
~Corinn, Mowgli, Pikachu and Nena~