From:
"Hunter, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 12:52:00 MST
Hello.

I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I was wondering if anyone has heard
of a convention or some sort of a ferret show around here.  I would love to
take my fuzzies to one of these if they were in the area.

Question: to all of the caring people out there.....One of my ferrets
(Johnny) has a strange habbit.  He is always scratching himself.  I don't
know if it is because his skin is dry or if he just likes the feeling of
beening scratched.  He hasn't had a bath for about 4 months now and once in
a while I spray him with a bit of ferret coat conditioner.  On the bottle it
claims that it will reduce scratching but Johnny just ends up scratching
even more.  Does any one know what could be wrong?

Question: I also have another ferret that is obsesed with our hide-a-bed
couch.  He is always trying to get into it.  I would like to make him stop
this because one of these days he might get sat on.  No mater how much I say
no and give him crap he still trys to get back in.  Does any one have a
solution to this?

Question: Does anyone have some cool or neat ideas of things that you can
MAKE for you ferrets?  eg.  beds, playthings, cages or food.  I have already
made them a hamock and they all sleep in it.  They LOVE it.  Thanks.

Regards....Havock, Johnny, Tasha and me (Theresa)