Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:58:39 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well, I got a number of responses about the website problems. Lots of folks
wanting the URL to check it out. But I did get one from someone who knows
about this stuff and it does seem to be a large difference between the
platforms. So I will be changing the color scheme around to accommodate for
this.

BTW, if you just want to check it out, wait a few days and I will repost
once I have all the changes made.

Feel free to look at it now, but be warned.

my writing site:

http://www.margaretmerchant.com

my personal site:

http://members.home.net/margaretmerchant/

I will add some more pics of the ferrets also.

On the homefront, all the kiddos are doing ok. I think I will have to pluck
William and Harry's coats like you do a dogs, they are shedding in such a
weird manner this year.

I am switching my email over to my ATT server. I feel like it will be more
reliable and secure than using the school. So make notes to all those who
want to send me email. Of course, the old one will continue to work for a
bit too. I am just making this one my primary address.

But maybe this is a mistake. After all, it is always on, and Miss Stella can
already sign on with the damn TCP panel. This might make it much too easy
for her to conduct her F.L.O. activities.

Mo' Maggie and Her Missourian Mustelids