From:
Marc Lavergne & Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:10:43 -0400
Michelle Clark wrote:
>I work at a large pet store chain in Canada.(please don't flame me!)

As I am pragmatic, I will not flame you: I am actually grateful that you
work in a pet store.  I think we should have more ferret knowledgeable
employee in pet stores.  Many people get introduced to ferrets via a pet
store.  While I wish more people would adopt from a shelter or a good
breeder, they do not have the exposure a store has.  Each three have their
place.  Hopefully, all pet stores (or the majority of them) will treat
their ferrets properly and educate the ferret buyers.

P.S. I adopted all my ferrets from a ferret shelter.  I noticed that a
shelter offered a ferret clinic in a museum, obtained information, handled
some and adopted one years ago.  Then ferret math struck!

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret