Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:47:56 -0700
Yes, still time to donate. To the ferret shelters.

A movie about ferrets. Cute. Would I watch it? Probably. Would I
"donate" to help make it? No.

Listen, in this economy, I really don't know too many people not
weighed down by bills or watching just about every nickel. I'm included
there. So if I have an extra $10... its going to the ferrets in need,
the ferrets at the shelter, dumped by somebody who no longer cared to
care for them. To help out the shelter operator, who devotes so much
of her/his life to care for these ferrets.

Andrea