From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 02:31:45 -0700
I found out that a second club is forming in our area, and I am excited
because I live smack in between them so I could easily participate in both.
However I have learned that the people in charge of the first are up in arms
about the new club being so close (about an hour away).  I personally think
this is silly, so I thought I'd get some other's opinions.  Is a second club
in the "same area" really so bad?  One seems to have as its goal teaching
it's members about their ferts, the other so far seems to be more of a
social gathering, with educational events for the general public.  What do
y'all think?