From:
GOODLILBUD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 10:09:21 EDT
Heres hoping someone knows whats going on here:

My little Tobra (6 years old) has been slowing down a little these last few
months.  Thats not the problem.

On Friday morning, we found her in her bed extremely lethargic and non-
responsive.  Shortly after we found her she began drooling profusely and
digging at her mouth.  Within an hour she was fine.  We went to the vet
within 2 hours of the incident and drew blood.  At this time she was acting
fine.

Saturday morning the vet informed me that the blood work came back perfect.
Since that time, Tobra has been having spells (4 of them) where she seems
disoriented and wobbly on her feet.  This lasts for a few minutes and then
she is fine.

We go back today to try the blood tests again.

She is eating, drinking and excreting normally.

Tobra has never been sick a day in her life.

Anyone have any hints?

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 1694
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound Totally Ferret ferret food $17.99, includes shipping anywhere in the
continental US!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!