Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:59:22 +1300
Hi SaraFerret

W have a favour to ask, can you please greet Yazzo who crossed about a
fortnight ago. He has been a very special cinnamon to his mum Debs who
has poured love to him since we rescued him after getting seperated
from loving people ( he was beautiful) we couldnt find his owners and
gave him to Debs who is a good friend of ours.

He lived a very good 4 years with her giving her love and helping her
through some tough times. He is tatooed on her back by an artist so
can never be far away.

Yazzo is/was her very best best friend and she misses him oh so much.

He has been an only ferret for those 4 years and may not know the way
there, so can you keep an eye out for him as I know it will bring her
great comfort to know he is there at the Rainbow Bridge

Auntie Geraldine will miss him too as he normally came to stay at
Christmas and other days and nights when mum Debs had to be away.

I knows you are busy and you greeted some of ours just recently
in Argon and Shawnee and Chrony too, they met him briefly when
we rescued him and he might be happy to see some familiar faces

Many blessings to our Angel SaraFerret at the Bridge

Michelle and the Kiwi Clan