From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:52:17 -0800
I'm replying to this because frankly when I saw it yesterday myself, I
had to laugh and say at least they're are really trying to appease us
ferret owners...Bravo to all those who complained between Ben Stillers
apology (which I never saw but read about on our list) and the new ad I
figure it this way, they must really feel there are alot of us out here
who's opinion matters to them, or B there are some people involved with
the picture that realized as animal lover's themselves the offense taken.
Either way I'd say we won the battle or at least made a great point!
Again, thanks to all of you who voiced your distaste, even though I was
growing a little tired of hearing about the movie and the complaints, I
now see how much it matters to speak up for the things you care about
and love.  even if the injustice seems trival at the time.

Kelly Sherman
and the bruiser crew (12 ferrets, 1 bun bun and a chi chi)